Halloween Tokyo Disney Sea

Some other teachers and I went to Tokyo Disney Sea on our day off in October. Even though it was a Wednesday, the place was still crowded. Don't people have work?!
  
beautiful Halloween decorations
  First ride- The Tower of Terror. Pretty neat, but not a fan of rides that make me feel like throwing up my guts.
 
Tower of Terror

Indiana Jones- My favorite ride at Disney Sea. Beautiful setup and design. Got a fast pass beforehand for this ride and rode it again later that day. Long wait, but worth it.

 Taken while waiting in line
Raging Spirits
I love roller coasters, but this one wasn't really worth the hour wait. The first drop was exciting, but the rest of the ride was just okay. It probably took less than a minute.
Lots of scenic places and beautiful architecture.
Street with souvenir shops

The Mediterranean area was gorgeous. Felt like I was in old Italy.
 
 
 Gorgeous view

 Halloween decorations

The Mermaid Lagoon felt so magical with its playful colors and lights. Only kiddy rides there, though.
 View from the top of the Jellyfish ride (that ride just goes up and down slowly)

I missed out on the Toy Story ride, which was supposed to be the best ride there. Wish I could have shot virtual things! The other teachers said it was awesome.
Amazing lights in Toy Story area

Rode the merry-go-round in the Arabian Coast. Pretty area, but didn't get to explore it too much since it was near closing.
Arabian Coast 

I'm not a huge fan of Disney, but Disney Sea was worth visiting for its picturesque setups and meticulous decorations.