Autumn Leaves at Hondoji



I took the train to Kitakogane and walked about 10 minutes from the station (North exit) to Hondoji Temple. I expected to see some intense fiery reds today, but I guess it's still too early since the trees were only tinted with reds and yellows.
I'm still figuring out how to use my Canon 650D. It was a nice, sunny day and the leaves glowed beautifully in the light. Someday, I hope I can shoot better and take some breathtaking shots.
If only this leaf didn't have holes...
I stood around one temple for a long time because the trees with the loveliest colors were there. I must have taken a hundred horrible shots before getting a decent one. Gotta love the mix of reds, yellows, and greens.

One of the temples I saw from afar
I stood around here for a looong time...
Somebody's incredibly cute puppies.

Although I was slightly disappointed that most of trees haven't changed color yet, Hondoji temple was a lovely and peaceful place with lots of natural beauty.