japan 4.17- Osaka!


Our Doshisha friend K met us at Umeda station (Osaka) on Saturday. 2 of Oppa's friends, Y and N, also met up with us and we went as a group to a big shopping mall near the station.
There were two big shark figures hanging inside the department store!

Later we took the train again to Namba (still in Osaka). We took a group picture at the famous spot in Osaka :P

Osaka is so lively and metropolitan! (compared to Kyoto) There's so much good food there and so many things to do and see. Even though things still close relatively early at night, it still beats Kyoto nightlife!

I fell in love with Osaka when I walked down this street (below):

We ate okonomiyaki for dinner somewhere on this street. It was the best okonomiyaki I've ever had!! さすが大阪、「天の台所」。

Osaka written with mayo (above), Okonomiyaki with all the stuff added (below)

We wanted to go to Sweets Paradise (all you can eat dessert) place, but unfortunately it was closed...
Us in the elevator going up to Sweets Paradise.