I got placed in level 5 (out of 8). Maybe I can try to get into level 6! This morning I met the other students in level 5. People were from all over the world! :)
Now that I have my cell phone, I've been exchanging contact info with people. Japanese cell phones can use infrared to exchange numbers/cell phone address, so we've been "beaming" each other with our phones (we turn on infrared on our phones and put our phones together where the infrared spot is). I wish American phones had that too!
This was one of the signs we saw inside the international office building :P No English, EVER! haha
For lunch, we ate at a different restaurant near campus. The food was sooo good! It was cheap too XD I had the set, which cost about $5 I think. It's pork + egg over rice and a bowl of udon. Good deal!
Today I took it easy because I kind of caught a cold, so at the apartment I took a nap and straightened everything out.