
It was such a beautiful day! Meimei, R, M and I went to buy bikes at a bike store near our school. The seat was too high when I first rode it and I wasn't used to riding a bike yet (it's been a while since the last time I rode one!) so I kind of crashed into this signboard that was leaning against the store next to the bike shop!
I love how there is a lock on the front wheel of Japanese bikes. You use a key to unlock/lock it rather than a combination lock or the locks you use to chain it to a post.
We rode our bikes down Kamogawa (river)..It was a sunny, blue skies, feel-good kind of day.
Cherry blossoms were in full bloom on the path along the river and the petals were falling gently on us as we rode our bikes~ It made me think, "Ah, so this is Japan!"