This is probably the only building that looks different than the others on campus!
This morning, we went to school again to turn in our registration form for classes (it's Saturday and we still had to go to school T_T).
Two building buddies and I went to a nearby cafe called Papa Jons. It was very small and quaint! I had a vegetable pot pie and split a blueberry cheesecake with my friend.
I ate half of my pie already o.o It tasted okay.. too small though!
The blueberry cheesecake was really rich and delicious! Again, too small. Maybe I just eat a lot.
Afterward, we head back to our apartment. I woke up from a long nap not too long ago, and now I have to go separate my trash (we have to separate them into 3 bags: 1) wet stuff..like food scraps etc. 2) pet bottles..which are the bottles that say ペット 3) plastics and metals). So time-consuming!