
The famous crosswalk in Shibuya. Looks so nice at night (right).After Yamanashi, L and I went back to Tokyo. L had some work to do so I explored the streets of Shibuya. Since it was Golden Week, the streets were bustling and packed with people. I dared to venture into Shibuya 109, which turned out to be a popular shopping building for young women. I went through each floor, walking around in a circle (the cloth stores were all next to each other in a circular arrangement), barely able to move, hearing all the workers with their annoyingly nasal voices scream things about spring/ Golden Week sales. I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here's a picture of a building with cool graffiti.
After L got off work, we stopped by for a little at Harajuku, but since it was kind of late most of the stores were already closed (or closing).

