First time going to Teramachi, which is a long street with tons of shops and restaurants. It's parallel to another street called Shinkyogoku, and both are famous places to go shopping. I met up with M, C, H, and Mas that day and we went to Teramachi to eat lunch and look around, city hall, and citibank.
We also went by Gion Shijo, where we pass by the gorgeous Kamo River (Kamogawa). Have to go there again to walk around!
After that, M and I took the train to Seta. We were going to meet up with BIE friends.
T and H met us at the train station when we arrived, and we got to ride on their motorbikes! It was fun :)
At T's house, they cooked dinner on a big hot plate. First time eating at a kotatsu and first time taking a bath (not shower)! Baths feel so good! I've been missing out.

Group picture!

I ended up staying over, and the next morning M and I went back to Kyoto.