
Must finish this overdue blogging on Japan!A week or two before leaving Japan:
Went to Tokyo again for the second time- got sick for a whole day (heat stroke?) so didn't get a chance to explore Akihabara, but the next day we went to Harajuku and Shibuya. Takeshita Street was so fun and playful!
Went to Tenjin Matsuri in Osaka- wish we had summer festivals here in the states :'(Met up with Japanese friends as much as I could up to the day I left...ate and played as much as I could!

Some of the many things I will miss:
<-- Okonomiyaki from "Fuugetsu" in Osaka <3
Pretty much all the food in Osaka!!
Living by myself in the awesome weekly mansion in the heart of downtown Kyoto. Lovely view from my balcony.


Biking down Kamogawa, lined with sakura in the spring, lush green trees in the summer~
Gion and Kamogawa- provided a glimpse of traditional Japan. So beautiful--Too many good drunken times (and sober!) at the lovely Kamogawa <3
I miss you, beautiful Japan! Too many great memories, met so many good people.. また行きます、きっと!